Tuesday, October 19, 2010

How Green are you?


Well, this time I will talk about the environment and about habits that people have.
In our world, there are many habits, products and industries that make the world a place with pollution and a place with many dangers to animals and people. It is because we aren`t interesting about our world, our animals and our environment.
If we talk about the school, we can say that there aren’t many teachers that teach to student about these things, and is very difficult to found a place where all people (teachers and student) are interesting in the environment.
In my opinion, when I think in recycling, I can say that it is a very good and attractive habit, because it is a way to take care to environment and one way to save materials and products (that some people think these products are out of order) that we will use to make other new things. If we haven`t incorporated these habits in our practices, our world will be a dump, with garbage and garbage.
I will be honest, if you ask me if I have incorporated recycling in my habits, I must say no. I must say that I haven`t many information about these things, because I don’t look for information. In spite of this, I think that is very important take care with our things and our world. I must considerate recycling habits like an important option to help myself.
Other thing that we can use to help to take care with the environment is the bike and our legs. When we want go to some place, and it isn`t far away, we can use the bike. These habits are very good to our health and to environment develop. In spite of this, I can use a bike, because I haven`t one.
I thing that are very important eco–organizations in our society, because this organizations can make a work that nobody want to do. Is because this that I think that we need this organizations to make Santiago a beautiful city.

No comments:

Post a Comment