Tuesday, October 12, 2010

high school A 44 (to rocío)



My experience in high school education is very special to me, because I can to remember nice things that I lived in there. I arrived to Carmela Carvajal high school in 2003, when I was thirteen years old. In this place I had different subjects, like mathematics, English, history, music, physical education, biology, etc. In the school there is one teacher to each subject, and they were very efficient to their job. Teachers are characters very important to my education, because they were always worried persons.
On the other hand, we have technology, in each classroom there is a television and a DVD. I had an English laboratory and I was very taken with this classroom, because each student had headphones, one computer and a microphone. These things we used in English class, and when teacher ask to somebody, this person could answer the teacher question with the microphone.
If we talk about the level of education I received in high school, I thing that it was very important to my decisions in life, in the career that I chose and in myself. Is because the education that I received in this school that I am… like I am. On the other hand, I think that this school helped to me, when the time of PSU is arrived.
If you ask to me about one idea to my authorities to improve the educational system, I think that they must to forget the money and they must think in the education to people, in a good education, with quality. When people said that poor persons are lazybones, I think that it is not true. On one hand, we need responsibility of student, but in spite of this we need a free education, to rich and poor people.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are lucky, for finding some school classmate here in the University. And I can't believe you had a TV and DVD in every classroom....
    so you say it's a public school!!
    see you :)

    ReplyDelete